Sweat Is My New Accesory

I bet you are wondering what the weather is like, apart from hot, especially those of you reading from the Northwest. It is generally warm and humid of course, anywhere from 75-95 degrees Fahrenheit. Of course it’s almost always warmest beginning around about 8/9 a.m. all the way until about 6 p.m. when the sun starts to go down.I can honestly say I don’t think I will ever arrive at school without being sufficiently soaked in sweat. It gets so warm here, that people water the street. Look:
   
We are entering the rainy season which so far has not been so bad. I am from the Northwest, so I am used to gray skies and moistness for 7-8 months out of the year. Here, you actually get a beautiful, hot sunny day before a 10-40 minute downpour of rain. I have observed that lightning and thunder frequently accompany the rain, and even when it is not raining I have noticed a lot of lightning.


-Kine Camara

No comments:

Post a Comment