Life Is A Beautiful Struggle


It seems like not that long ago that I first arrived in Managua, and maybe on one hand it was only 3 months ago, but in that amount of time I have stories that could fill up way more than any 3 months I would have spent at school in Arkansas. I cannot perfect the experiences I have had into writing, but I will try because what I have learned is not solely my own. I do not know too many people my age who understand the significance of circumstances and series of events that come to make who they think they are actually who they have become. Living away from home has given me the freedom to choose who I want to be. Of course I have the backbone of the most amazing family and friends I could be graced with, but they are all people I had to be away from at one point or another to know how much I appreciate them. So, my circumstances led me to adventure far away to the land of lakes and volcanoes in Nicaragua.
- Gracie Bronson 

No comments:

Post a Comment