Beach Partayyyy

Two weeks into school UAM set up a trip to a private beach as a welcome back to school type event. It was open to all students but not too many came besides the ISEP students (it was free for us so of course we all showed up). We all loaded into a UAM van and headed out on Friday morning. It took about 2 hours to get there which was a little bit long to sit in a van, but the beach was well worth it! 
I must confess that while I love the ocean, the pool is what really made my day. The ocean is always just a little stressful with the waves and salt and the whole fact that it could kill you... but pools are nice and calm and relaxing. 
Another highlight would have to be the cooler of Toña beer that was included, only in Nicaragua would a school trip provide the beer! We had an amazing lunch and I only got a little sunburnt, so I consider the trip a success! I really want to go back to the beach sometime soon, I'll just let the pictures explain why.







-Kayla Duskin

No comments:

Post a Comment